Please register on the linked eventbrite page, by Friday June 16, 2018 @ 11:59PM (extended deadline).
If you are submitting an abstract, self-indicate (write) which of the four categories you feel your project best aligns with in the "special accommodations" box at the end of the eventbrite form (in addition to any other special accommodations we should be aware of):
1. Evolution & Ecology
2. Genomics & Genome Editing
3. Developmental biology
Scientific abstract should highlight background, methods, results and conclusions (no more than 400 words).
Criteria for oral presentation selections will be based on:
- Clarity and impact of the scientific question
- Innovative use of a non-model system
- Utilization of a technique previously optimized only in model-systems (ie a type of genome editing, many examples possible)
- Integrative research approach (research questions and techniques span multiple disciplines and/or levels of the biological organization, ie from molecules to whole-organisms to populations or ecosystems)
We will try to accommodate as many poster presentations as possible, as space allows.